Monday, July 22, 2013

"The show must go on"


After having that huge success with my husband I felt encouraged so I wanted to do more and more. I discovered a whole world of crafts , blogs and forums and other things that I never knew it existed. At the same time I realized that playing with crafts made me relax and forget about exams and cope with other stressful situations that  I had to deal with. So "crafts" became my quiet , peaceful place, full of color, rainbows, polka dots, kittens and other wonderful things.

Another Christmas came. And I decided to make my family and friends small gifts handmade by myself, after of course I convinced my husband to buy me a sewing machine. Brother Innovis-30 ! :) It is great !!!



And here are all kinds of accessories that came with it .


No comments:

Post a Comment