Monday, July 22, 2013

Bags and purses



You ladies there, how many bags do you own?
Do you think you have enough ?
I never do :)





                                                                 My favorite reindeer


                                                                      My ECG bag                                                               


                                                                  My idea of a peacock




                                                                              Shoe bag





2 comments:

  1. Hi, I love all of them, but my favourites are the flower drawstring, the granny squares (the last one) and the EKG (I find that very creative. Is the snail printed or embroidered?)... oh... and the reindeer one is awesome too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I'm glad you like them :)
    The snail is drawn with fabric marker. :)

    ReplyDelete