Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Lavender and crafts

Me and my husband are very fond of lavender aroma.
And since we've been a few years in Croatia at the seaside where you could find lavender anywhere, even in our camping place we decided to try and grow some plants at our place. We have not succeeded yet. The moment the plant gets into our house , it just dies :(
But we'll keep trying :) There must be something wrong that we do. So, if you have any ideas , tell us please :)
In between, my husband kept thinking of how can I use these lavender seeds to my crafts, besides the lavender sachets. He wanted to feel the aroma all the time, any place :)
So , he came up with an idea. Can you do something like a necklace filled with lavender, he said. And at that moment I raised with joy and said yes, that's it. It's great.
            So this is how we came up with the idea of jewelries filled with lavender seeds, which if you want you can purchase here or  here.
            And I started making these, for me, friends and now for selling.
             Below are some of them. First I made them from cotton and now, since I discovered the beauty of silk yarn, I'm using it.










          

No comments:

Post a Comment