Thursday, August 22, 2013

Strawberry Rhubarb Tart UPDATE

 I promised you before we left to Montenegro to post a great recipe for a strawberry rhubarb tart that is simply delicious. Unfortunately there is no more rhubarb to find in my town now and I didn't make any picture when I did it so I'll just have to simply write it.

UPDATE: I just made this tart again and now I have pictures to show :) 

Ingredients:

400 gr biscuits
150 gr butter



1 cup sugar (or as much as you think you need; I will use less next time)
1/4 cup flour
2 cups cut-up rhubarb   (or as much as you have as I did)
2 cups strawberry


How to do it:

First crash the biscuits using a blender  and mix them with pre microwave-melted butter. Than arrange the mixture into your tart tray with your fingers.


Heat the oven to 200 C .

Mix sugar with flour.


Turn half of the rhubarb and strawberry in your tart tray, then sprinkle half of the mixture of sugar and flour, then the last half of the rhubarb and strawberry and finish with sprinkling the remaining mixture of sugar and flour.


Bake until juice begins to bubble. 


ENJOY IT ! :)
I will certainly do this again and again :)

No comments:

Post a Comment