Thursday, August 29, 2013

Origami Flower Bouquet Instructions

Yesterday our friend F. had her birthday and today our Tuesday group will surprise her with a bouquet of paper flowers.



What you'll need:
                            paper
                            glue
                            wire stem
                            double side scotch
                            white pen

I started from the usual kusudama flower, each one with 5 petals in different shades of lila.
You can see how it is done here : Kusudama-Flower

So here are my petals.

 On the most dark ones I wrote with white pen the names of each person from our group.

Then I  glue three petals together with simple paper glue.
Now I used double side scotch to fix the wire stem to the flower and glued the two remaining petals on top of it.



 That's it.  Now you can finish the bouquet however you desire. I choose to live it simple just weaving the wire stems a bit. You can add buttons, paper leaves or whatever you can think of . :)










No comments:

Post a Comment