Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Montenegro

I came back from the sea carrying a bunch of ideas and since I got home a few days ago I have been spending my time sketching in order not to forget them :)

We were to Montenegro  this year where we stayed at a camp called Maslina next to the city Petrovac. We didn't like the beach there, it was big, dirty, crowded with different kinds of music coming from all around you so we took the car every morning and drove away about 6 km to other beaches that were the opposite of what I just described.  We loved it there and I recommend you going .

                                             I have my usual vacation reading picture:



                           And here is me knitting my secret project :) while my husband is reading



                                                        I went rafting for the first time...


                                                             ... on the beautiful Tara river



                                                      I also tried and loved snorkeling 



                                       Climbing down the stairs to get to one beach we liked



                                                                       Beaches



                                                                  My dream came true:
                                            drinking my morning Moccacino on the beach



                                                           Going on the sea with our canoe



                                                                    A Montenegro cat



                                   You can even play some basketball in the middle of nowhere :)




 

No comments:

Post a Comment