Thursday, September 12, 2013

Baby booties (autumn collection)

I found one day a lovely and easy pattern (which you can see HERE) that did not require two point needles or circular needles that I don't have, yet which I saved for some rainy days :) I couldn't decide what yarn to use. So, my husband convinced me one Saturday morning to go to OSER (something like a flee market probably). I live in Cluj for 12 years I think and my husband for 5 years and we haven't been there until a few weeks ago. Shame on us ! :)
So we went. And I found wool. Real wool !!! I'm so enthusiastic about it cause I rarely find wool. It's always acrylic yarn.
So, finally real sheep's wool... huray :).
I took only 2 balls of yarns, to see if I like it and I can tell you that I adore them. :)
I must go again and buy some more.

So here's my baby booties collection :












No comments:

Post a Comment