Thursday, September 12, 2013

10 minutes Raw Soup Recipe

My husband, in his attempt to make me eat healthy foods and give up chocolate (if that could ever be possible),  made us this incredible good and easy soup. I could eat this all the time :)

 Ingredients for 2 persons:
  • basil (3-4 leaves)
  • oregano (a few leaves)
  • salad (2-3 leaves) (actually we liked it more without the salad)
  • parsley (just a small hand)
  • garlic  (5 small pieces)
  • 1 small onion
  • 2 big tomatoes
  • 2 small capsicum
  • salt, pepper



We used fresh  basil and oregano from our little garden.



We take the tomatoes and pass them through the blender.

We cut all the vegetables in small parts.

We pass all of them through the blender EXCEPT the parsley.

We pour  the whole content into a pot and we heat it a little, without boiling it.
Add salt, pepper or other condiments that you like.

And then we serve it decorating the soup with fresh parsley...

...or with parsley and corn flakes (as my husband want it) :)


          BON APPETIT  !!! :)

2 comments:

  1. Having read this I thought it was very informative.
    I appreciate you spending some time and effort to
    put this article together. I once again find myself spending a significant amount of time both
    reading and posting comments. But so what, it was still worth it!



    My web-site: плодоводство

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment. I didn't have time lately to post anything. I hope you'll try the soup this summer :)

      Delete