Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Knitted shrug

Finally I have finished it. It took me a few months but I did it :) It wasn't that I found it difficult cause it's not at all. It took me a long time maybe mostly because it was just knitting and purling all the time and I felt the need of coming out from this continuous pattern. But now is here and I really like how it turned up. So this morning I woke up early to iron my wedding dress (which surprisingly still fit me after 5 years of eating sweets) and another dress, difficultly pushed my husband out of bed, handed him a camera and drove to a nearby hill to take some pictures. I used white mohair for this and the shrug is so soft and lightweight and it kept me warm on this slightly cold morning. I was almost sorry that I didn't have something like this at my wedding when I had to take my husband's coat at one point :)



I really don't like someone  taken pictures of me. I can't keep my face still .My husband has a difficult job with me :) 




As you can see we also found some sheep and goats that I tried to pet but  was not successful in my try :)    

No comments:

Post a Comment