Friday, August 23, 2013

Hair pin with green sea glass

During our vacation I came across sea glass on the beach. I'm sure I must have found them lots of times before but I just didn't know what they were and I didn't collect them. But lately I kept reading about it so I was very happy to discover them on our beach. To my disappointment I only found green and white ones. I would have wished to pick up lots and lots of colors. But, well, that will do :)

I didn't know exactly what to do with them, especially because I have many small ones and just a few bigger. But yesterday I remembered that I had some hair pins and  brooches that I could use with. So this is what I came up with.



 I glued them first with a glue gun and it looked ok. but I dropped the hair pin while trying to make pictures with it and all the sea glass fell down. So I tried next with another glue that I use for almost everything and appears to be ok. I dropped it again and nothing happened.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment